For inquiries of a general nature concerning the functions of the Relocation Payment Clearinghouse (“RPC”), or for assistance with Coupa setup, please contact the RPC Service Desk at (301) 463-4676 or info@CbandRPC.com.
- The RPC’s Service Desk Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET, excluding federal holidays.
- No claims for reimbursement of relocation costs or information of a confidential nature may be submitted to the RPC service desk.
- No email attachments of any kind can be accepted through the Service Desk email address. Emails should be submitted in plain text. Emails that contain images or attachments of any kind are not accepted at this email address.
- When an email is sent to info@CbandRPC.com, a ticket is created within the RPC Service Desk, Jira. Communication regarding the inquiry will be provided to the sender via the @CbandRPC.atlassian.net email domain.
How to Report Suspected Fraud, Waste, or Abuse
- The Relocation Payment Clearinghouse (“RPC”) is committed to guarding against and mitigating the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse in the C-band relocation program. The RPC has established a process for C-band stakeholders, interested parties, and RPC personnel to confidentially report suspected fraud, waste, or abuse related to the C-band relocation program. The RPC hotline is hosted by a third party hotline provider, EthicsPoint, and can be used to submit reports on a confidential and anonymous basis. The RPC hotline can be accessed via telephone at (844) 565-0706, on the web at cbandrpc.ethicspoint.com, or on a mobile device at cbandrpcmobile.ethicspoint.com.
- The Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) has established a separate hotline dedicated to the reporting of suspected fraud, waste, and abuse in the C-band relocation program. Such hotline can be accessed via telephone at (202) 418-8200. Reports may be made to either or both hotlines.
The RPC’s website will be updated over time to provide further information on the appropriate channels for submitting claims for the reimbursement of relocation costs and for other official purposes.
The RPC is an independent and neutral party. The RPC does not represent, or act on behalf of, any stakeholder.